07 July 2014

With Josh Wilbur in Rome...

Our Seminarian Josh Wilbur (Hartford) is spending part of the summer with the Tallis Scholars in England,  but first he stopped off in Rome to visit with Kevin Leaver (Boston), studying at the North American College.  Josh writes: "Here are some photos from my trip to Rome... most from St. Peter's Basilica.  St. Peter's was exactly as I expected; marvelous and overwhelming!  I had the opportunity to have private Masses three out of my four days there with Fr. Michael Casey (5th year priest at the NAC for the Archdiocese of Hartford, now back home at his new parish in Manchester, CT) and Kevin Leaver.  The Pallium Mass on Sunday with Pope Francis was a wonderful experience... one that I won't soon forget.  Kevin and I also climbed the 551-steps to the cupola of St. Peter's!  Woof!





  Diaconal Ministry in a Time of Change Deacons have always been at the heart of the life of the Church and among the primary effective ag...