23 February 2018

Rosslyn Chapel outside of Edinburgh, Scotland

In a few days I will be leading a pilgrimage with our Theological Institute to the shrines and Churches of Scotland and Ireland.  As part of my preparation, I have been studying many of the Churches we will be visiting.  One of the most fascinating is Rosslyn Chapel, outside of Edinburgh.  So, I prepared a little video introduction to the Chapel, which I hope you will enjoy, whether or not you will be flying with us to the wintry Celtic isles!


  


If you would like to learn more about Rosslyn Chapel, you can make a virtual visit by downloading a great App for your iPhone by clicking here!

  Diaconal Ministry in a Time of Change Deacons have always been at the heart of the life of the Church and among the primary effective ag...